See FAQ for a list of complete countries.
- Choice of hardwood frame moulding in matte white, matte black, coastal blue, or natural maple wood*
- UV blocking acrylic glass which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Acrylic glass, which protects against 91% of UV rays
- Single 4 ply white core matboard
- Heat activated foam board backing
- Sawtooth hanger & nail (small size)
- 1 pair of D-rings & nail (medium,large, and x-large size)
- Pre-attached Wallbuddies & pair of nails (oversized size)
- Protective paperback finish
- Custom Gray Malin gold seal sticker
Standard Overall Frame Dimensions
*Please note exceptions apply to certain series, always refer to the product information tab on the product page for specific details on sizing.
*Size includes print, mat, and moulding.
15.5" x 21"
22" x 31"
29.5" x 41.5"
36" x 51"
43" x 61"
Maple Wood Moulding Dimensions
BLACK AND WHITE MOULDING DIMENSIONS*:
- Small - 3/4" (width) x 1.1/8" (height) x 7/8” (rabbet)
- Medium - 3/4" (width) x 1.1/2" (height) x 1.1/8” (rabbet)
- Large - 1.1/2" (width) x 1.1/4" (height) x 3/4” (rabbet)
- X-Large - 1.1/2" (width) x 1.1/4" (height) x 3/4” (rabbet)
- Oversized - 1.1/2" (width) x 1.1/4" (height) x 3/4” (rabbet)
NATURAL AND BLUE MOULDING DIMENSIONS*:
- Small - 3/4" (width) x 1.5/8" (height) x 1.1/4” (rabbet)
- Medium - 3/4" (width) x 1.5/8" (height) x 1.1/4” (rabbet)
- Large - 3/4" (width) x 1.5/8" (height) x 1.1/4” (rabbet)
- X-Large - 3/4" (width) x 1.5/8" (height) x 1.1/4” (rabbet)
- Oversized - 3/4" (width) x 1.5/8" (height) x 1.1/4” (rabbet)
- Use a gentle touch when hanging/moving the art
- Avoid lifting the framed print from hanger/D-Rings
- Plexi-glass may be cleaned with a basic glass cleaner
- Use a lint-free cloth to clean surface
- Spray cleaning solution on the cloth—not the art itself
- To keep hardwood moulding clean, dust regularly with lint-free cloth
- Normal wear & tear can be removed with Magic Eraser
- Hold GM frame to wall in the desired position.
- Lightly mark pencil at sawtooth hanger location.
- Apply screw or nail into your wall
- Leave screw/nail 1/8" to 1/4" from wall to hang.
- Hang on sawtooth hanger, check with level.
- Grab a friend.
- Rub a little pencil on the corner of the D-rings and make sure the D-rings are flipped up.
- Hold frame straight using a level.
- Gently place frame against the wall in desired position.
- This will leave small pencil marks for the picture hangers.
- Position your picture hangers so the hooks align with the pencil marks on the wall.
- Hammer the nails through your 2 picture hangers. Hang D-rings on hangers.
- Hang D-rings on hangers. Check with level.
- Grab a friend.
- Select an area on the wall to hang your frame.
- Use a pencil to mark the desired location for nail #1.
- Hammer nail #1 through the pencil mark at a downward angle.
- Measure between the 2 arrows indented on each Wallbuddie.
- Use this measurement, and a level, to indicate where nail #2 will go.
- Hammer nail #2 through the pencil mark at a downward angle.
- Hang wallbuddies on the nails and check with level.
- If un-level, slide picture to the left or right to get it exactly level.
See FAQ for more questions
Mat Board Size
- Small prints have a 1" mat
- Medium prints have a 1" mat
- Large prints have a 1.75" mat
- X-Large prints have a 1.75" mat
- Oversized prints have a 1.5” mat
- Mat begins approximately .5" from ink.
- Slight sizing variation on the mat is possible.
- Mat board is only available in white.