A very special holiday is just around the corner, and our gears are turning as we think up the perfect gifts for our S/O’s… And even if you won’t be celebrating a romantic relationship this Valentine’s Day, it can be a perfect opportunity to tell your close friends and fam just how much you love them! With that in mind, we’ve got more than one person on our list to shop for, and we’ve already got a head start. From romantic prints to cheeky accessories, sweet treats, and everything in between, we’ve rounded up the best of the best gifts to give your loved ones this V-Day, and we can’t wait to share them with you. Not only are these picks fun and flirty, but they’ll make any lucky recipient feel more special than ever. Keep scrolling to shop our picks and get inspired for the sweetest Valentine’s Day yet…
1. Aqua Glam Heart Diptych, $499+ There’s nothing better than giving a gift to someone that can become a permanent part of their home. Anyone would be lucky to unwrap this beauty, and besides, we can’t get enough of that fun heart motif!
2. Kate Spade 'Unlock My Heart' Bangle, $78 It’s no Valentine’s Day without a little bling, right? This lovely bangle is just the perfect touch for your lady to add to her V-Day ensemble.
3. ‘Beach, Please!’ Jumbo Heart Shaped Inner Tube, $24 …Because we love any excuse to look forward to summer, and this heart-shaped inner tube has us dreaming of sunny days with our loved ones!
4. Gray Malin Nude Beach Apron, $59 If there’s any holiday to give a little nude beach-clad gift, it’s this one. This apron is the definition of cheeky (maybe in more ways than one!).
5. Hot Pink Loungers Print, $299+ That hot pink hue is making our hearts go pitter-patter… Any décor fanatic would love adding those pink beach umbrellas to their walls this Valentine’s Day.
6. Chanel Chance Eau De Toilette, $78+ One of the most romantically classic gifts is a sweet scent like this one. Let your lady open it early so she can spritz it on before dinner and feel flirty and feminine all evening.
7. Sugarfina Rosé All Day Candy Bento Box, $20 Some sweets for your sweet! Everyone likes a little sugar on Valentine’s Day, and we give these rosé flavored gummies our GM stamp of approval.
9. Rewined Wine Bottle Candle in Champagne, $29 Candles are already synonymous with romance, and this recycled wine bottle candle will have the scent of champagne wafting through your home all month long.
10. Two of Hearts Print, $299+ Who needs two peas in a pod when you can be two pink flamingos on the lawn? These pretty birds remind us of lovers cuddling up close—perfect for a day celebrating love.
11. Up, Up and Rosé, $199+ Nothing says Valentine’s Day like pink balloons and roses! We love the idea of framing this romantic scene as a daily reminder of that “head in the clouds” kind of love.
12. Ace of Hearts Tray, $28 A simple and fun gift, this Ace of Hearts tray would be the perfect V-Day gift for coworkers or friends who you want to show your appreciation for.
13. Monogrammed Moscow Mule Mug, $38 There’s something so thoughtful about monogrammed gifts, and this Moscow mule mug is no different—add a bow and a recipe, and you’re good to go!
14. The Gentleman’s Guide to Cocktails, $75 The perfect gentleman’s gift, without being too cheesy—we love the idea of helping your man brush up on his mixology, then having romantic drinks for two.
15. Black and White Chairs, $299+ A classic beach scene for lovers, these side-by-side chairs remind us of getaways for two, sitting seaside and sipping Mai Tais.
Whether you’re planning on whisking your loved one away on a romantic getaway, opting for a staycation, or simply a quiet dinner to celebrate this Valentine’s Day, we wish you a fun and happy day filled with love and friendship. Hopefully these gifts gave you a few ideas to make your loved one’s day extra special—happy shopping!
Xx Team GM
Photos: Gray Malin